BLOGbal Beauty Genie: Q & A
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy your reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Q & A

Q) How far in advance should I have the trial?

A) To ensure that you are able to reserve your wedding date, I usually book 6 months in advance, I would recommend having the trial anything from 2 – 6 months before your wedding date. If you’re wedding day is approaching fast and you have not had a chance to book me within that time threshold, it is still worth contacting me just in case I have your date free or to see if I can recommend someone else in your area.


Q) What happens at the trial?

A)
On the day of the trial we will talk about the details of your wedding and the type of look that you are trying to achieve. I will then apply your make-up and show you how it looks at each stage of the application to make sure you are happy with it. I also make a record of everything I have used so on your wedding day all you’ll have to do is to sit back and relax.


Q) What can you do to prepare for your consultation?

A)
Easy. While you're flipping through bridal or style magazines, just tear out the pages that show what you want.

Do you see a fantastic make-up combination? BRING IT!
A grat new hairstyle? BRING IT!

Please make sure you bring some photographs of your dress. And if you have accessories, bring those. I want to know exactly what you want. Wearing a white strapless top or tank is also recommended for the trial day.


Q) Do you require a deposit for weddings?

A) Yes to hold your wedding date exclusively for you, I require a non refundable 50% deposit payable on the day of the trial. (This will be deducted off your final bill on the day of the wedding).


Q) Can you do bridal hair?

A) I can put up and tong hair, but I don’t cut or blow-dry.


Q) What if you are ill on my wedding day?

A) In the unlikely event that I am unwell and unable to make it to you, I have a network of make-up artist friends who I could call upon. However if for any reason I can’t arrange for someone to cover me you will be given a full refund.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails